Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fulham loose !

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Would we rather Burnley win so Newcastle don't or are we happy Newcastle win so we can catch Burnley?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
These last two results may really have dented Fulham’s confidence. A last 10 minute capitulation against Villa and a sickening last minute winner by Wolves. They’ve only got 6 games last to overturn a 6 point deficit. Seems a big ask.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I really want Fulham to stay up at the expense of the Barcodes but Albion is obviously my/our priority.

They have just 6 games left with Chelsea, Arse, United and Scummers away. Tough but let's hope that last game v Barcodes is all to play for.

You mentioned "Barcodes" twice in the same post, are you promoting this as a new name for Newcastle, like chelski for Chelsea & Citah for Man City?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
One more win alone would be enough. Fulham would need 10 points from their final 6 games (as well as Newcastle getting 7), and that’s very unlikely to happen.

Yes I agree, beat Everton and we are all but safe. The extra two draws were for the very unlikeliest of scenarios. UTA.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So Fulham are 6 points behind us with a worse goal difference, meaning they potentially need 2 wins & a draw from their last 6 to overtake us. We could already be safe. 3 more points would confirm it for me.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fulham are done. I don't understand why people think we're in a relegation battle.

Until we're mathematically safe we're always in a relegation battle as you simply don't know what is going to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here