Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham fans , slightly miffed

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Stearman doesn't even look like a footballer if you get my meaning, he looks totally out of place in the game of football. Utter crap defender.
and not forgetting Mr Porky McCormack, the chubby, achondroplasic little turd ?
I couldn't believe how much weight he had piled on.

21 goals this season ???? How the hell did he manage that ? He was shocking last night as was Dembele !

Mind you McCormack wants out at Fulham

I thought there were several Fulham players that looked 'chunky' :)

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I was chatting to a couple afterwards who seemed convinced that Ince is an amalgam of Vieira, Keane and Luis Figo. Honestly I've rarely ever heard anyone rave about a player so much.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I was chatting to a couple afterwards who seemed convinced that Ince is an amalgam of Vieira, Keane and Luis Figo. Honestly I've rarely ever heard anyone rave about a player so much.
Nah, he ain't that good but he's been effective in the last 3 games that we won. We were in control for the first 20 minutes last night and I just whisked the game had ended then before that awful penalty decision (second time this season against you lot) which obviously demoralised the team. But last week and 2 weeks before we came back and won so I don't understand how the players' minds work. Stockdale got a brilliant reception from us and I thought Bettinelli did alright considering. As for Stearman, I think he's been ok for us over the last few games. He makes some crucial tackles.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"If the boss comes out and says there were positives to take then I think I might flip...the only positive was that the Amex took contactless card."

:lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
and not forgetting Mr Porky McCormack, the chubby, achondroplasic little turd ?

Porky McCormack :lol:

Sounds like a character from the Beano.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here