Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From child abuse, cancer, alcoholism and a nervous breakdown and back to NSC

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Even though I don't know you personally it is always good to hear about people coming through the other side of mental health problems, so really pleased for you!!! Will order a book at the end of the month I think :)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Book arrived this morning. Cheers Nic. Handsome volume, really looking forward to reading this.

Many thanks indeed ... been a good day today two back to back phone calls one ordering six copies and the other three, plus two online orders. Sent complimentary copies to Mind and Samaritans... there is no mention in this book, but will be in the next one of the first person I ever knew who committed suicide. His name was Andy and aged 22 he came out to his parents and they rejected him - his father told him to get treatment or get out their house. He drove up on to the Downs and ended his own life. It was 1978 and it has stayed with me ever since.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I now have a webstore at www.writeahead.co.uk where you can buy my book The Hill: Songs and Poems of Darkness and Light directly. I accept payments by debit and credit cards and Paypal.
The Hill: Songs and Poems of Darkness and Light by Nic Outterside
(£3.99 paperback. Time is An Ocean Publications)
From childhood sexual abuse, through cancer, bereavement, bankruptcy, divorce, loss of two of my children, a nervous breakdown, recovery and meeting the most wonderful woman in the world, my life has come full circle.
The Hill: Songs and Poems of Darkness and Light is 100 pages of angst, joy, reflection and opinion. Order your copy now for just £3.99 plus £1.80 P&P (Europe, Australia and USA postage rates £3.65).
I will personally sign your copy upon request.
To order, either send a cheque for the full amount payable to writeahead, with your name and postal address to: writeahead, Plympton Cottage, Tarporley Road, Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 1LW or go to the Web Store to order and pay. Your book will be despatched immediately upon cleared payment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here