Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Froch v Groves OFFICIAL thread plus other FIGHTS*

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thanks for that, got Jim Watt on comms and picture, but Click Here To Play Stream showing in middle of picture.
What do I press next?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thanks for that, got Jim Watt on comms and picture, but Click Here To Play Stream showing in middle of picture.
What do I press next?
should just play. you should only click on little x's to get rid of adverts in the middle of the screen and never down load anything

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
should just play. you should only click on little x's to get rid of adverts in the middle of the screen and never down load anything

Cheers, being a technophobe, I was getting up download thingy's, but I took a chance and gotrid of the x's and we are flying.
Thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
What do I press next?

You win enough at poker to pay for sky, you tight git.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
But its the exorbitant charges that I have to pay, something to do with their installers charging too much

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Great knockdown shots from DeGale, but an oddly timed stoppage for me given that the last two shots that DeGale threw missed by a mile.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No problem with seeing that stopped; the timing was odd, but he'd twatted him with 3 big shots 30s before and wouldn't have recovered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here