Frimpong for Albion?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did you hear we have this young lad Zamora coming on loan - is he any good?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
not often i'm without something to say, but

words fail me

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
No-one think that this would actually be a good move, he was a level above at Wolves before he got injured. Bit of a loose cannon but I don't see why not ???

Dec 29, 2011
No-one think that this would actually be a good move, he was a level above at Wolves before he got injured. Bit of a loose cannon but I don't see why not ???

Exactly. He's Premier League standard. It won't happen because he could be getting Premier League experience. OP got abuse because he started a thread on a rumour which is straight from a football rumour site that anyone can post on, there fore it's usually bullshit.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Exactly. He's Premier League standard. It won't happen because he could be getting Premier League experience. OP got abuse because he started a thread on a rumour which is straight from a football rumour site that anyone can post on, there fore it's usually bullshit.

Oh come on.

CMS- had a fair few teams after him including a few from the Premier league.
Kuzsczak-Had the opportunity to go West Brom whilst having offers from other Premier League clubs.
Bruno- Stoke fans seem to think he's far too good for us and could do a job for many clubs in the PL, maybe there were a few after him.
Vicente- I'm sure a club in the PL wanted to sign him, as well as Celtic and Lazio.
Wayne Bridge- Could do a job for a few clubs in the PL, had a few offers but chose us.

Dec 29, 2011
Oh come on.

CMS- had a fair few teams after him including a few from the Premier league.
Kuzsczak-Had the opportunity to go West Brom whilst having offers from other Premier League clubs.
Bruno- Stoke fans seem to think he's far too good for us and could do a job for many clubs in the PL, maybe there were a few after him.
Vicente- I'm sure a club in the PL wanted to sign him, as well as Celtic and Lazio.
Wayne Bridge- Could do a job for a few clubs in the PL, had a few offers but chose us.

With the exception of Bridge (who you could argue doesn't need PL experience, he's just looking to settle down South and is past his best), all these players signed. Loans are different for a young player like Frimpong as Wenger will want him to go to the best possible club in terms of quality of other players, quality of training facilities and quality of week-in, week-out opposition to help him develop to his potential as quickly as possible. Therefore a lower PL team is a no-brainer compared to a Championship side with relatively poor facilities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports