Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friends of the Albion

110%

Unregistered User
Apr 19, 2006
GOSBTS
I need some mortgage advice so thought I’d see if there were any mortgage advisors listed in Friends of the Albion - the only company listed is a national company, Savills Private Finance. Not sure how ‘friendly’ they are likely to be. Anyone used them or know of an alternative ‘friendly’ mortgage advisor?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hiney or Uncle Spielberg are the people to ask.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ask Uncle Spielberg......get him to put some advice on here and then watch this place catch fire with claims and counter claims as who is giving shit advice.....followed by doing something unspeakable to your mum.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

110%

Unregistered User
Apr 19, 2006
GOSBTS
Thanks Yorkie. It looks like they will be getting a PM.

Brighton1 said:
What would you like to know?

I need to try and find out if there are any lenders out there who would give me a mortgage for the specific amount I need and if so whether it would be affordable. I’m probably looking at a 5 times salary mortgage, so I need to get the right advice.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
110% said:
I need some mortgage advice so thought I’d see if there were any mortgage advisors listed in Friends of the Albion - the only company listed is a national company, Savills Private Finance. Not sure how ‘friendly’ they are likely to be. Anyone used them or know of an alternative ‘friendly’ mortgage advisor?

Yes, we have used Savills. Without going into too many details, we needed a mortgage waaaay in excess of what high street lenders would normally consider. They found us a reasonable self-certification mortgage, fixed rate for 2 years, and with no redemption penalties after those 2 years. Their customer service peeps were pretty good too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here