Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Friends of NSC' advertising

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I might be interested in this. I'm a cameraman/editor that makes web videos for small businesses, I'm based between London and Brighton so pencil me in for further chat!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It's definitely a good idea, but would it mean an end to the generated banners we currently see at the top?

Not that I like these adverts particularly - I just enjoy it when someone doesn't realise that what they see is is partly based on what they've been browsing, and then pipe up with something like "Oi Bozza, why are you serving me adverts for buttplugs and Susan Boyle DVDs?"

I'd miss that if we were to lose it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's definitely a good idea, but would it mean an end to the generated banners we currently see at the top?

Not that I like these adverts particularly - I just enjoy it when someone doesn't realise that what they see is is partly based on what they've been browsing, and then pipe up with something like "Oi Bozza, why are you serving me adverts for buttplugs and Susan Boyle DVDs?"

I'd miss that if we were to lose it.

Absolutely not. That Google banner is very lucrative and, in essence, pays for the site.

This new stuff would be a dedicated 'friends of NSC' type section.

Aug 26, 2011
Alright lads...
I run a small 'Property Improvement' business and would defo be interested in some sort of advertising.
Anyway here's a link....hahaha
lakebros.co.uk

Cheers

matt

Mar 19, 2007
According to those stats nearly 1m unique people have visited the site this year. That is over 1.5% of the population of the UK which I find very hard to believe!
That's not quite right. I think that the Unique Visitors stat is based on IP addresses rather than actual people. So, if you think that in an average day ONE regular visitor may visit the site from their home PC (which may have a different IP address every day), from work (another IP address) and from their smart phone (another IP address) then that would count as 3 Unique Visits -but it is only one person.

I would like to nominate myself for the dullest post of the year. Cheers.

BushInternetSeriousBusiness.jpg

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Definitely interested (depending on costs), have been meaning to contact you for some time regarding advertising on NSC. Please keep me posted.

Jonny Boy

Feb 4, 2011
I would also be very interested in doing this as I am in the process of setting up a new part of my Construction business!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Count me as interested too. Thanks.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Hello Bozza. You may know me.
I would indeed be interested in this shizzle bro. Innit x

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Bozza,

Is this kicking off or have we missed the boat?

Tim

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sticking this back up after arrest-gate saw all stickies removed.

We'll be progressing with this in the near future - some essential administrative restructuring has to be put in place first.

All further expressions of interest welcome.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...and you'll be getting even more for your money. NSC is enjoying record traffic as our January analytics show.

(click to enlarge)
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 09.40.35.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here