Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly V Worthing

This coming Monday, 7.30 K.O. According to the Argus, Ben Roberts should be making his first start since the Cambridge friendly back in August. Sounds more attractive then vegetating watching Coronation Street and Eastenders....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Strike said:
I might pop along for that one. I wonder how much tickets will be????

They are normally free for S.T.H's.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Don't bet on it being free. Reserve games are free for season ticket holders but not friendlies. The one earlier in the season when we gave match practice to Chippy etc, the Rebels charged a fiver for entry.

I didn't go on principal like many others. If it had been a quid to get in, I'd have paid and then spent more in the bar etc. Their loss.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Strike the tickets are only a couple of quid, and kick of is 7 not 7:30 i beilive. I'll be there and will have a full report of the game on Planet Albion afterwoods. Remeber the game is at Worthing's Woodside Road if you have never been to a reserve game before.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll be in Wales. Baa.

seagulls4ever said:
I'm now certain its 7 pm KO, not 7:30!

Oooooh noooooo it isn't......

From worthingfc.com

BRIGHTON FRIENDLY ARRANGED 31.10.2004
A friendly with Brighton Reserves has been arranged for Monday 1st November at Woodside Road

Kick-off is 7.30 p.m. and a full-strength Worthing squad will be fielded ahead of Saturday's FA Trophy game at home to Whyteleafe.

Both Sam Francis and Owen Hill are likely to be out for at least a further month.

To ease the loss of Sam, the Rebels have signed Dulwich striker Ronnie Green on a month's loan, with an option to make the move permanent. The 22 year old is available to play in the FA Trophy and is highly likely to start. He is a product of Kingstonian youth system and won a Trophy winners medal with that club.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Fecking hell, eveywhere i read it says it's 7pm apart from the Worthing website. It's usually 7pm so i'll just go at that time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here