Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fried Eggs or Baked beans

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both would be acceptable if accompanied by bacon , mushrooms black pudding bubble and fried bread. If on toast I prefer poached egg but do occasionally have either beans, provided they are Branstons, not cheap supermarkets own, or a fried egg. I must admit I love a fried egg sandwich if on uncut bread.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Both would be acceptable if accompanied by bacon , mushrooms black pudding bubble and fried bread. If on toast I prefer poached egg but do occasionally have either beans, provided they are Branstons, not cheap supermarkets own, or a fried egg. I must admit I love a fried egg sandwich if on uncut bread.

Ah ha a sensible post,none of this i love both but not on the same plate malarkey..

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Visited Peckish in Haywards Heath today - Chips, beans, 2 fried eggs, 2 rashers of bacon and a sausage, £5.40. Beans on the opposite side of the plate from the eggs, natch.

Luvverly. Couldn't move afterwards though!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Visited Peckish in Haywards Heath today - Chips, beans, 2 fried eggs, 2 rashers of bacon and a sausage, £5.40. Beans on the opposite side of the plate from the eggs, natch.

Luvverly. Couldn't move afterwards though!

Is that the cafe down near the station by a window company. I dont like chips with such a fry up it doesnt seem natural and either have bubble or hash browns.

Is that the cafe down near the station by a window company. I dont like chips with such a fry up it doesnt seem natural and either have bubble or hash browns.

Hash browns are the work of the devil, YOU are going to HELL.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Some things are worse than egg yolk mixed with baked bean sauce - egg yolk mixed with the juice of a plum tomato, and mushroom juice mixed with either the egg or the tomato, for example.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where's the poll?

Full English.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Beans MUST be Heinz, can't even tolerate the other big brand ones for taste let alone the catering or store brand ones; however I'd prefer fried eggs regardless.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Green eggs and ham.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Sorry but the question should be "baked beans or tomato" fried egg is an automatic in the fried breakfast but you can't have both beans and tomato on the same plate. Also if it is tomato it has to be with mushroom.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Baked beans are gross. Eggs rock - fried, poached or scrambled:)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm a baked egg and fried beans man. I also boil the toast though and apply a frozen ketchup cube to perch atop the foul morass. It's generally horrid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here