Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fridge Freezer - Help, i NEED help & Advice

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Right. I have an upright Fridge Freezer but the freezer part has a had a spaz and now it has just over froze everwhere. The door on does not shut effectively and it was so badly it iced over the doors. I have managed to get rid of 75 per cent of that but 2 drawers in the freezer have so much ice the wont even open.

I could try and naturally defrost it but have loads of food i the fridge that needs keeping fresh.

Anybody have any idea how to tackle this? I do not have a hairdryer and i could put a bowl of hot water in two of the drawers but the other 2 are impossible to open(especially the top one, which has a HUGE lump growing from the roof of it).

ANY advice or experts out there that could help would be much appreciated.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have you a neighbour who can take your fridge stuff? Then you can completely defrost it. If its iced up, sounds like the thermostat has gone anyhoooo.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Have you a neighbour who can take your fridge stuff? Then you can completely defrost it. If its iced up, sounds like the thermostat has gone anyhoooo.

Yeah not sure of the cause of the problem although thinking back i did mess about with thermostat as in winter it was getting too cold so it may be my fault.

As for Neighbours i know, they are away days at a time so hardly ever see them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here