Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Time-Waster ***20 Questions***

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I don't suppose that you are Al Pacino by chance?

Good Man!!
Winner!

Al-Pacino-al-pacino-12355253-423-303.jpg

Dec 15, 2014
Here
See Post #51
"I've also dabbled in a couple of Police roles but I'm not typecast in that role at all."

You can't disagree with that.

As for bad answers; Arnold, James Bond and Kurt Russell? :stupid:

Known for police roles! He is very very very well known for 2 police roles. Vincent Hanna in Heat and Serpico.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Are you special?

Again, see Post #51
And again; "I've also dabbled in a couple of Police roles but I'm not typecast in that role at all."

Vincent Hanna and Serpico could never be considered dabbling in police roles. Pacino made real police act in a different manner.

EDIT: I apologize. It just hit a real nerve with me to call it "dabbling" in police roles.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Vincent Hanna and Serpico could never be considered dabbling in police roles. Pacino made real police act in a different manner.

EDIT: I apologize. It just hit a real nerve with me to call it "dabbling" in police roles.

It's a Yes/No game.
I gave a hint by saying he's not typically cast as a Cop but has dabbled/featured as the role a couple of times. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't be a sore loser and let's carry on with KZN's game. :thumbsup:

Dec 15, 2014
Here
It's a Yes/No game.
I gave a hint by saying he's not typically cast as a Cop but has dabbled/featured as the role a couple of times. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't be a sore loser and let's carry on with KZN's game. :thumbsup:

For reference: a : 1 to paddle, splash, or play in or as if in water
b : to reach with the bill to the bottom of shallow water in order to obtain food
: to work or involve oneself superficially or intermittently especially in a secondary activity or interest <dabbles in art>

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here