Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night where you off to?

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Not sure yet. I can either go to Hogshead in Burgess hill to see my mates, go out for a couple of beers with my flatmate and her 2 large breasts:eek: :eek: or go to Greens and take the piss out of Bisexual fatboy.

Choices Choices.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I';m goign to get hideously drunk out on the Town in Horsham. Much like every friday night. I'll wake up with a stinking hangover and then crack open a can on the train down to brighton then get smashed again in the sportsman before the game. :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gary Nelson said:
Is that because you come out with a load of bollox when your pissed????

Don't we all to be honest? :jester:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Well, there are varying degree's of bollox that different people come out with.
Trust me, sit with Chief Inspector Griffin on a train for 3 or 4 hours and you will be able to right 3 volumes of bollox!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gary Nelson said:
: or go to Greens and take the piss out of Bisexual fatboy.

Choices Choices.

Bufoon.

Ive told my friends to stay well away!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A committee meeting at my little lads football club. After that, I have some nice cold ones in the fridge, chilling with a bottle of wine which I intend to slowly consume in front of the DVD of my choice.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I have to go and taste wine with a lot of posh people. Given my past history re alcohol this is officially worrying. I have spent the afternoon repeating:

"I must not stab people with cocktail sticks while making an important point"
"People may not be as interested in tomorrow's defensive line-up for the Albion as I am."
"Before leaving the toilet, I must check that my skirt is not tucked into my knickers."
"When leaving, I must wait until I am well clear of the front door before launching into Sussex By The Sea."

Wish me luck.

:rolleyes:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
tinx said:
I';m goign to get hideously drunk out on the Town in Horsham. Much like every friday night. I'll wake up with a stinking hangover and then crack open a can on the train down to brighton then get smashed again in the sportsman before the game. :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Would normally be joining you, but quiet night in tonight for me.

Where do you go? I tend to stick to Bar Vin, B-52s and The Bedford...occasionall, ever so occasionally the lynde cross or the green dragon.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just been out swimming at the triangle........bit boring, but theres no partys on tonight! :glare:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NSC and a few beers for me

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Staying in tonight. (note time of Post)

Just about finished a lovely bottle of Claret. Will wash down with a couple of lagers in a minute.

Meeting up with the lads for a session tomorrow in the Buzza/Sportsman. We hope to start earlier thank usual.

Probably see some of you guys in the Sportsman!:drink: :cheers:

Last edited:

MRRF 10

Buzza said:
Staying in tonight. (note time of Post)

Just about finished a lovely bottle of Claret. Will wash down with a couple of lagers in a minute.

Meeting up with the lads for a session tomorrow in the Buzza/Sportsman. We hope to start earlier thank usual.

Probably see some of you guys in the Sportsman!:drink: :cheers:
your only 13, you cant be allowed in pubs

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ben andrews girlfriend said:
Staying in for me!!

Buzza - i'll be in the sportsman! cya there!

Good Stuff B.A.G.

Looking forward to meeting up with your Old Man again!:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here