Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Night International Football

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Being English, I will watch the England game and check the results afterwards to see who's going to scrape through

This for me too. Though I'll be following online on the other results too. Chile are a great side and a real test for us. I know a lot of people don't like friendlies, but it's a great chance for us to get some experience against a side we might facenext summer.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Will probably watch half of the England game and then flick between all the others.

By doing this I am almost guaranteed to keep up my record of missing goals or siding on the game I think we be best and watching half an but of crap in the hope it gets better

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
do you know them , seems an odd thing to say ???
regards
DR

Hah, in hindsight maybe it is!

I love watching players that play with a smile on their face and aren't afraid to try something a bit daring/risky - like Ronaldinho, Cantona and, to a much lesser extent, our very own Agustien! That is what I meant by being full of personality.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Interesting the seeded teams don't necessarily get to be at home second

I noticed that as well. Good spot. I distinctly remember France being seeded in the last World Cup qualifying play off against the Republic of Ireland. The 2nd leg was in Paris(Henry handball). The mind boggles.

I'll watch a full replay of England's game after watching the Ukraine v France game. With the form Ribery is in Ukraine will need at least a 2 goal lead going into the 2nd leg at the Stade de France to stand any chance.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Holland v Japan

D

Deleted member 18477

England games for sure! Chile and Germany are decent opposition and it's a good opportunity to see if some of the 2nd and 3rd string England players are really World Cup squad candidates.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anywhere you can catch highlights of Ukraine v France? Can't find it anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here