Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night - if Leicester LOSE to Watford

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd be more confident if they got knocked out in the other semi-final, or better still, finished 7th :lolol:

Order of teams I want to face:

Palace
Bolton
Watford

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why Bolton? I think they're the team to avoid on recent form.. although I suppose the injuries to Spearing and Ngog should help. Watford have looked pretty fallible recently - not as worried about them any more.

Simply because we ARE better than them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah nuts to you.
Well, even if you hadn't seen any other threads discussing it, it isn't hard to work out the Forest, 5 points behind us, can catch us. All albion fans should have learnt every possible permutation.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well, even if you hadn't seen any other threads discussing it, it isn't hard to work out the Forest, 5 points behind us, can catch us. All albion fans should have learnt every possible permutation.

Yeah but still.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's very clear. Things could still go tits up for us so what we want is a Watford win to make that less likely.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
want to avoid Palace at all costs. I cant bear to face the worlsd if they did turn us over and they potentially could, recent results suggest that they would as well. I would love them to be out the play offs all together, so a leicester win, Palace defeat at Blackburn and Millwall is what i want.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why are people talking like we're already in the play-offs? As far as I can recall we only got 3 points for beating Blackpool, not 4.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"It's perfectly Sybil! Simple's not well..." - 10 NSC Points to whoever can correctly name that quote.
Firstly, I guess Faulty Towers. Secondly, google would give a more accurate answer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why are people talking like we're already in the play-offs? As far as I can recall we only got 3 points for beating Blackpool, not 4.

Optimism. There may be more of a case to be pessimistic after the Leeds match, but it's good to enjoy the positivity for now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here