Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night "here we go again" drinking thread

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Behaving tonight. Three pints in pub earlier and 2 and a half glasses of wine with dinner. Up early for Derby tomorrow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Me too I'm thinking of joining one of those monthly craft ale selection clubs. My lad bought me a one off selection once but forgot to cancel so I got 4 months before he realised ��

They do look good but quite expensive, given Tesco seem to have a perma 4-for-£6 offer on, and it always includes some good stuff. Not quite as 'exotic' as you get in the boxes though, and I do like the idea of a monthly box of surprises. It will be like a mini-Christmas.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Me too I'm thinking of joining one of those monthly craft ale selection clubs. My lad bought me a one off selection once but forgot to cancel so I got 4 months before he realised ��

Maybe not a bad idea as I struggle to choose these days; there's just so much out there. I challenge anyone to choose 24 bottles from AlesbyMail within 30 minutes.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
They do look good but quite expensive, given Tesco seem to have a perma 4-for-£6 offer on, and it always includes some good stuff. Not quite as 'exotic' as you get in the boxes though, and I do like the idea of a monthly box of surprises. It will be like a mini-Christmas.

Yes there are plenty of surprises but you do get a few you don't like, Belgian blondes in my case, so that ups the price somewhat

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes there are plenty of surprises but you do get a few you don't like, Belgian blondes in my case, so that ups the price somewhat

I prefer German blondes

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 74

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here