Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night here-we-go-again drinking thread

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Jacobs Creek Pinot Noir, cheap & cheerful!

Rather than drink that **** get yourself here

http://www.calaiswine.co.uk

for £4 you get some bloody lovely stuff and if you must drink that muck you'll get it for £2 a go or something. Stock up with 100 bottles or so and they pay for your tunnel.

I've been doing it a couple of times a year for a while. Reckon it saves me the best part of £1000 a year (drink too much) and it's a great day out when adding Cite Europe and a bit of lunch. No immigrant problems during daylight hours

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I presume I'm the only one sat on the sofa on their second bottle of red (the first, a decent Côtes du Rhône 'Palais De Vigni' that I was given as recompense for an estate agent balls-up months ago and the second a bog-standard screw-top Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon) and browsing NSC at 3.30 in the morning?

Thought as much.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
It was a lager based evening while 'skankin' at Bad Manners gig in Burgess Hill.

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Rather than drink that **** get yourself here

http://www.calaiswine.co.uk

for £4 you get some bloody lovely stuff and if you must drink that muck you'll get it for £2 a go or something. Stock up with 100 bottles or so and they pay for your tunnel.

I've been doing it a couple of times a year for a while. Reckon it saves me the best part of £1000 a year (drink too much) and it's a great day out when adding Cite Europe and a bit of lunch. No immigrant problems during daylight hours
Moi waiting for my own supply to be drinkable - 10 gallons of Rondo to be racked off today but won't be ready till Xmas at earliest..
d8326bf0c518a6912f6fae6ed25e4b43.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last night was Pressure Drop Bosko IPA, Tropper 666 Limited Edition, Brewdog Cocoa Psycho Imperial Stout, Braufaktum Brown Ale and pale which I've forgotten the name off.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was doing the pub quiz last night....too much beer!

Rhymney Hobby Horse btw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here