Living In a Box
A very contrite Shiraz

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
(Sipsmith's Sloe) gin & (Fever Tree) tonic.

Mrs GB says this is an excellent choice all round and that Fever Tree is an excellent choice of tonic on its own if some #tw@t has come home from the Amex after a playoff defeat and necked the last of the gin.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ooohhhhh I'm very partial to a sipsmiths & tonic but never had the sloe gin!? I assume it's OK?

It was mighty fine, thanks :)

I finally remembered the G&T gift box I received last Christmas, and thought tonight- seeing as a rare Saturday 3pm game makes it pretty much Christmas Eve in my mind- seemed like the perfect opportunity to break into it!

Now moved on to another Sipsmith's (non-sloe) with FT lemon tonic :thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Up in Shropshire for a Wedding tomorrow so trying a local brew:

Stonehouse Brewery Station Bitter, it's alright but not exceptional, maybe a few more pints required? :drink:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Mrs GB says this is an excellent choice all round and that Fever Tree is an excellent choice of tonic on its own if some #tw@t has come home from the Amex after a playoff defeat and necked the last of the gin.

Wish I had bought some shares in Fever-Tree a couple of years ago, it seems to have become de rigueur in Sussex Pubs.

Mrs Jakarta is a big fan of F-T, especially their Mediterranean Tonic Water (as long as it is with a decent glug of Bombay Sapphire).

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
A couple of Greene King IPAs in the local boozer, then a bottle of Rhône with rib eye steaks on the barbie at home, followed by a drunken stupor of Cognac proportions.

And most importantly, leaving home in 11 hours time for my first home game since April (due to ill health). Cannot wait...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's my birthday and as it's some weeks since I had a day without a drink, I'm really going for it.

Milk. Semi-skimmed.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
A mate's moved in just down the road from me. He cracked open a quality red Botham, Merrill, Willis 2009, followed by Faustino 1 Rioja. I was supposed to be taking it easy in preparation for the Brentford game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here