Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking thread

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Late home from the smoke, pizza, glass of wine, glass of port, early run on the Downs tomorrow then a spicy chilli pie and hurl abuse at Freedman all afternoon. Wife away on a girly weekend. Trying to think of something negative. Can't :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had a 4 pint take away of Dark Matter from the Baseline Brewery from Brooksteed Alehouse... feeling very relaxed 3 1/2 pints in !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Two Brooklyn EIPAs, two Augustiners and a Markisher Landmann Schwarzbier

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
One Mojito, one Cherry Blossom, one Dark And Stormy, one glass of Port to go with the cheese. Not a normal Friday night's selection.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Went out early because I wanted to relax at home for the rugby. I had a few Kent Pales , then a Magic Rock Mosaic and then finished with a couple of halfs of Burning Sky's Saison Rouge(which is incredible)

Then guess what ? I fell asleep at half time of the rugby and I had been looking forward to that all week.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
finished with a couple of halfs of Burning Sky's Saison Rouge(which is incredible)

Burning Sky are producing some remarkable stuff aren't they.

Myself i had a bottle of Hastings Porter, a bottle of Harveys Old Ale and a shot of Mount Gay Black Barrel as a nightcap.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Set aside drinking until last night. Had place to myself, cooked up a rare rump steak, lit the fire, cracked the bottle of Mount Gay that's been on the side for 2 months, and watched The Rum Diary which was very good indeed.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't believe I have - I've tried Cornish Rattler though :)

I want some now you've mentioned it.
Rattler's pretty tasty in all fairness.

I've been stuck in two minds as to whether to order a crate or two of the Red (so good!), this has made up my mind. Happy days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here