Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday Joke

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There's an englishman - irishman - and scotsman, and they've all got bad stammers. They go to the same speach therapist, and one day after a particularly successful session, they decide to go for a drink in the neareast pub. The barmaid in said pub is absolutley stunning, and they all lose it badly. "what can I get you boys" she says. The englishman say 3 p..p..pi, she turns to the scotsman 3p..p..pints of b..b.. she turns to the Irishman - 3 p..p..pints of..of, at which point she becomes a bit irritated. "look" she says "I'll give you a little test, if any of you can tell me where you live without stuttering, I'll take you upstairs and give you a good seeing to". She turns to the englishman first "M..M..Man" "too late" she says, and turns to the Scotsman "G..G..Gla" too late she says and turns to the Irishman, "London" he says, straight off. Oh my god she thinks - lets get this over with quick, so she quickly drags him upstairs and they get down to it. It turns out that he is actually quite well endowed, and she starts to really enjoy herself, to such an extent that they orgasm simultaneously at which poit she shouts "yes Yes YYYEEESSS", and he shouts "D..D..Derry!!!"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two elderly ladies are sitting on the front porch, doing nothing.
One lady turns and asks, "Do you still get horny?"
The other replies, "Oh sure I do."
The first old lady asks, "What do you do about it?"
The second old lady replies, "I suck a lifesaver." After a few
moments, the first old lady asks, "Who drives you to the beach?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here