Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friday Funday Quiz - Albion players with 100 appearances since 1980

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Andrew Whing, Jake Robinson & Stuart Tuck finish off the 100.

Wonder who of the current squad will join Veltman, Webster, Gross, March & Dunk on the list? Lamptey is on 73, and his Dad is on 83, bar that I don't think anyone's that close?
I reckon Van Hecke will get there. I feel like he's going to be one of those players like Burn who no one thinks of as a first team regular until suddenly he is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Danny Wilson

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I reckon Van Hecke will get there. I feel like he's going to be one of those players like Burn who no one thinks of as a first team regular until suddenly he is.
I think that's a decent shout. Seems settled into the club's way of doing things.

I would say Jason Steele if he was a little younger.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think that's a decent shout. Seems settled into the club's way of doing things.

I would say Jason Steele if he was a little younger.
I think Steele might be the opposite kind of player. someone who we all think of as having played a billion games but turns out it's actually only 37 by the time he leaves/retires. Kind of Like Welbeck and goals.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
What players with fewer than 100 appearances have attained cult status, or perhaps live on in infamy? I don’t think we can apply legend status to anyone with less than a century.
Two obvious ones:

Vicente
Hans Kraay

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Andrew Whing, Jake Robinson & Stuart Tuck finish off the 100.

Wonder who of the current squad will join Veltman, Webster, Gross, March & Dunk on the list? Lamptey is on 73, and his Dad is on 83, bar that I don't think anyone's that close?
Lallana is on 70 odd also but I doubt he'll make it to 100 tbh

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lallana is on 70 odd also but I doubt he'll make it to 100 tbh
I had to look that up to double check it. That’s blows my mind.

I assumed he was on about 40, given his injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here