Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Friday 13th

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
I'm 58, so I must have lived through over 100 of them. If it was such an unlucky day, I wouldn't have reached a year old.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We got married on Friday 13th; ask the wife if she dreads this day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I met my wife on Friday 13th October many years ago. Again you’d have to ask her how unlucky it is.
:thumbsup:

Because our wedding is so close to my birthday, and I love celebrating my birthday, we use Friday 13th so celebrate our wedding….so today is our anniversary which will be marked later with burgers and champagne.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:thumbsup:

Because our wedding is so close to my birthday, and I love celebrating my birthday, we use Friday 13th so celebrate our wedding….so today is our anniversary which will be marked later with burgers and champagne.
Burgers ? You smoothie pushing the boat out like that !

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
A lot of buildings in the States don't have a thirteenth floor - weird

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Burgers ? You smoothie pushing the boat out like that !
:smile:

I have always liked the juxtoposition of 'fast food' and champagne. Above all, it's fun.

This reminds me of an amazing place, sadly now closed, called Bubbledogs which @Goldstone1976 told me about. He said it would be right up my strasse; I do not think anything more accurate has ever been said on this platform.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
:smile:

I have always liked the juxtoposition of 'fast food' and champagne. Above all, it's fun.

This reminds me of an amazing place, sadly now closed, called Bubbledogs which @Goldstone1976 told me about. He said it would be right up my strasse; I do not think anything more accurate has ever been said on this platform.
It's always about quaffing and scoffing with you isn't it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's always about quaffing and scoffing with you isn't it?
I have other interests as well, I obvs like the Albion and music plays a huge part in my life but I do enjoy a good lunch and dinner.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
My 13th birthday was on Friday 13th.

Coincidentally, I share my birthday with Taylor Swift. She also had her 13th birthday on Friday 13th.

That's where the similarities end though as I think she's had a bit more success than me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here