Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat dinking thread

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just finished a second bottle of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, from a Berry Brothers selected vintage. Not bad, and a deal at 219 AED for 3 bottles, when normal price is 140 AED per bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I've just had a massive mug of tea.

Today is day 101 of my dry streak. I've made it through Amex days, a last-minute holiday to Florida, various nights out and a trip to Wembley, so this Fridat isn't going to tempt me.

Enjoy, all you functioning alcoholics!

Probably covered elsewhere but how much weight have you lost and how much better are you sleeping as a result?

What would tempt you to turn back to the bottle?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Single G&T at 6 as is the rules followed now by a cold Stella.
A glass of bubbly with tonight’s dinner of paella followed by maybe a nice Leffe to sit down in front the tellybox after.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Went into London Tarn on Cultural Trip with Mrs Jakarta's Arts Society Group to No.2 Temple Place to firstly visit the place and secondly look at the Ruskin exhibition and then onto the RAF Church of St Clement Danes on the Strand. All this built up a thirst so had a couple of Pints of Redemption Porter along with my Steak Butty in the George Inn opposite the Church. Now home from all that culture enjoying a bottle of local (Nutbourne) Pinot Noir...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
1 glass of Hure Freres
1 glass of RR Hövel
1 glass of Lichtenburger Neuburger
1 glass of Claval Copa Santa
1 glass of Triebaumer Kristalin

All glasses 0.1 and all recommended by the restaurant after I gave a clumsy description of the wine I like.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Fridat is here at last!

I got weighed in this afternoon, so straight to Tesco in Shoreham for these beauties.

View attachment 107558

Just opened an ICE cold punk, whilst watching the IPL cricket.

Boy, these Chinook hops pack a punch!

Happy Fridat!

I had a couple of pints of Punk in the Tap House late afternoon yesterday - with only a handful of roasted nuts to line my stomach! Potent stuff... especially for this lightweight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here