Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat afternoon drinking thread

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
It's that time of the year again when I start wandering outside for a beer, so here's the 1st of the season . Cheers all .
20230303_151559.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am having a couple of these before sushi takeaway.
€0.68 per can from Lidl.
20230303_174548.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A can......... :shrug:

Draught, or at worst bottled.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Blimey - that came out a bit big! Sorry all...

Going down nicely though while watching a BIZARRE film - Willy's Wonderland, a film from a couple of years ago with a silent Nicolas Cage fighting animatronic theme park mascots...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I tried the Aldi version of 1664 yesterday evening, bloody good it is too.
Just bought a 4 pack for this evening.

On lagers, what are people's favourites?

Normally an ale drinker but have been a bit more keen on the bottom fermented beers recently. It's a bit annoying though as most are massed produced brands, what's good that's relatively easy to get?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just bought a 4 pack for this evening.

On lagers, what are people's favourites?

Normally an ale drinker but have been a bit more keen on the bottom fermented beers recently. It's a bit annoying though as most are massed produced brands, what's good that's relatively easy to get?
Most Czech lagers are lovely, can only easily find Budvar and Starpromen in the UK, bit of a haul to Prague to try the others...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Not until the equinox in 17 days time. 🍺
However....

According to the meteorological definition, the seasons begin on the first day of the months that include the equinoxes and solstices. In the Northern Hemisphere, for example,
  • spring runs from March 1 to May 31
Still had to scrape ice off my windscreen this morning so tending to think we are a bit away from spring as yet.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Got a bottle or two of François Montand Ice Rosé fizzy French wine to enjoy on this happy Fridat night to toast all you lovely people out there in N.S.C. land with, stay safe and healthy and fingers crossed for a great day at the Amex tomorrow!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here