Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French Football Sex Scandal Worse Than Ours??

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
SNN2217AA-280_1029238a.jpg
SNN2217B-280_1029242a.jpg

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Sorry if fixtures

hooker who bedded France aces | The Sun |News

BTW just how ugly is Frank Ribery!?!? :facepalm:

It certainly looks like it could be worse . Under French law, sleeping with an underage prostitute can lead to a prison sentence.

Most French people tend to ignore sex scandals ignoring famous people but this one has provoked more reaction than usual - the national team's popularity is probably at its lowest ebb that I can remember and this is another chance to slag the players off.

To be fair to Ribery, he was seriously scarred in a car crash as a young child rather than just having been hit by the ugly stick!

He might look even worse when his wife has finished with him...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
1) In Latin countries blokes cheating on their wives with prossies isn't as big a deal as it is here, they're all at it, hence prostitution being legal.

2) She's 17 so he's not a paedo.

3) She has chosen to be a high class hooker and probably makes more money than all of us. It's her fault for lying about her age.

The only thing he's really done wrong is cheat on his missu, but that's covered in point 1. I feel a bit sorry for him.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I'm going to try and claim my lost money from last night on Franck Ribery first scorer.:drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here