Freezer not working! Help please.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does it normally turn off when you turn the temperature dial to zero? If so, try and coax it back on by quickly 'flicking' the dial from 'off' to any 'on' setting. If you do this so slowly that the switch makes no noise, then this technique will not work.
What is the temperature of the room?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Thought you would all be fascinated by an update. Had a repair company come in who charged me a small fortune to to carry out a "repair" which basically resulted in the freezer and fridge both failing completely. Complained and company are returning our money. Now waiting for a LG approved repairer to get in touch. Meanwhile no fridge or freezer.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Domestic fridge or freezers are not worth repairing unless its something very simple or cosmetic ie thermostat, light switch, door Handel or internal pastic fitting other than that its much more cost effective to but a new one

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Domestic fridge or freezers are not worth repairing unless its something very simple or cosmetic ie thermostat, light switch, door Handel or internal pastic fitting other than that its much more cost effective to but a new one
of course they are.

I've been fixing appliances for 23 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports