Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freekick trending

Dec 4, 2013
It was outlawed because he used both feet to flick the ball up.

Maybe, but the only example he can come up with from the alleged plethora on youtube is one from 40 years ago that is no longer legal.

I thought drew made a valid challenge - i would just like to see some of these other examples.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Maybe, but the only example he can come up with from the alleged plethora on youtube is one from 40 years ago that is no longer legal.

I thought drew made a valid challenge - i would just like to see some of these other examples.

Thanks. That was the goal I was thinking off but realised the two touch ruling that outlawed it wouldn't apply to the over the head flick. As much as I would like to see free kicks like this I don't think there are any examples. Bladders bragged of having seen plenty but can't produce a link to one!!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Where are the examples of these goals scored with the ball scooped up, either in front or over the head?

I remember in the FA Cup game against Wrexham a while ago Yaser Kasim (I think) and Anton Rogers did one of these scoop free kicks. Didn't go in, but it was definitely not given as an infringement

EDIT: Think it might actually have been Kasim rolling it back to Rogers who flicked it up himself come ot think of it. Apologies

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thanks. That was the goal I was thinking off but realised the two touch ruling that outlawed it wouldn't apply to the over the head flick. As much as I would like to see free kicks like this I don't think there are any examples. Bladders bragged of having seen plenty but can't produce a link to one!!

:lolol:

Bragging? Are you serious? If I wanted to brag it would be about either my enormous penis, my 12 Supercars or my Gazzillion pound wrist watch...............Who the **** brags about free kicks!

Here you go, 0:46 or 0:52.. Take your pick. :bigwave:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I remember Trevor Brooking doing something similar when setting up a volley, although it wasn't to the player behind him. Can't find a youtube clip of it though.

That means it never happened then and you're making up BRAGGING stories

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here