Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you don't like it, you could always f*** off

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC has NEVER professed to offer anyone complete freedom of expression, including speech.

If that is what you want, you will have to find another more suitable medium.

That said, NSC is far more lenient than many similar forums, and most seem to like that whilst respecting how far they should go.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
speaking one to one with a mate,say what you like you wont get sued.air it on the internet for all and sundry to read you and this site could get into serious shit,sometimes its best not to comment on current affairs or even possible court cases/allegations.

D

Deleted member 18477

It's ALWAYS better to say nothing on matters like these and let the people who can sort it out do just that!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just had to delete a thread which named an individual and said they were guilty.

If there is anything remotely similar, even those oh-so-f***ing-humorous jokey threads pretending to something they are not, then NSC will be closed down.

If I close it down I will name the person responsible who wrote something causing me to do that. Good luck to you if that happens.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
If you want to have rights, then you have to accept responsibilities. Saying whatever you want about whoever is not exercising free speech, it's being moronic.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I've just had to delete a thread which named an individual and said they were guilty.

If there is anything remotely similar, even those oh-so-f***ing-humorous jokey threads pretending to something they are not, then NSC will be closed down.

If I close it down I will name the person responsible who wrote something causing me to do that. Good luck to you if that happens.

Just out of interest have you been warned by anyone at the club or outside?

D

Deleted member 22389

The rules should be followed at times like this end of. If you don't Bozza could be the one that gets in trouble. Use some common sense please.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
MASSIVE difference between freedom of speech (to give an opinion) and libel (to wrongly accuse someone of something) you f***ing moron. I'm personally surprised it hasn't been shut down already.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd close it [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for the time being IMO. We as NSC don't want to be involved in the matter at all! Hopefully you mods can keep up tonight!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Funny how some of those that rant on about freedom of speech do so hiding behind the (perceived) anonymity of the internet and post under a false name!!!!!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004

There are always people on this board that will try and be clever by naming players or being smart with stoopif thread titles etc and I agree fully with you naming and shaming these tarts. However, the rest of us are capabible of sensible connversations without writing libel, slander, obscenity, incitement to commit a crime, etc.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

I don't meant to trouble make but didn't you yourself start a thread on this? Something along the lines of 'this is going to be a long thread'? Did you decide it was inappropriate or were you advised to take it down? Genuine question.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪

Just a sugestion? I'm sure it won't be popular, but in the short term, would it not be sensible for NSC to have a 'curfew' & take it offline? From the early hours through to whatever time there is a mod to police things? All it needs is for somebody, whether an Albion fan or not, to fire up their PC's after a night on the slash & start typing a pile of potential libelous crap?

Unless you're going to have a designated night watchman? ???

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Funny how some of those that rant on about freedom of speech do so hiding behind the (perceived) anonymity of the internet and post under a false name!!!!!

Er, No. Bozza has full access to my details including name and address.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because a discussion will require adults to act maturely.

We can binfest over Angel Delight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports