Freedman for Leicester?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It's really embarrassing slating Palace for their attendances all the time on here.

telrald

Jan 11, 2006
east grinstead
Martin o Neil - there is no one else for the Leicester job- I'm so confident I'm putting a tender on it but book makers must agree as only gave me 15/8

Feb 14, 2010
6000 fans last season, you can hardly talk about attendences! I see all the plastics are our tonight with there smilie face flags, how embarrassing. And our average gate this year is at the 15k mark, nothing wrong with that in these hard times. Bristol City was a one off, a number of factors meant a low crowd but still nearly double what you got last season.

Tool. We sold out last year, but asset stripped in the early 90s so couldn't get any more in the temporary ground. A one off? i remember you lot getting 4000 at home before Coppell came along. As a typical jcl palace fan you wouldnt know that. Kids for a quid when in the top 4 of the championship, and you will still be lucky to break 16000, just embarrassing.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
You're the tool mate. Attendances are bound to peak when you are odds on to win your league. Look at your attendances before that. Goes to show you can't use the 'small ground excuse'.

Couldn't get anymore in the temporary ground? 8500-6000 = 2500 empty seats, unless I'm mistaken.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Not a hope in hell that Dougie would leave. Dont you know his got Red and Blue blood.
After thought...wonder if Poyet would be interested!!!!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Tool. We sold out last year, but asset stripped in the early 90s so couldn't get any more in the temporary ground. A one off? i remember you lot getting 4000 at home before Coppell came along. As a typical jcl palace fan you wouldnt know that. Kids for a quid when in the top 4 of the championship, and you will still be lucky to break 16000, just embarrassing.

You cheeky little liar!

Brighton and Hove Albion | Match | Fixtures | 2010

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

You didn't sell out home areas in every game last season, that's a fact. Pathetic, just like the thousands that left early tonight, even the Sky guy was in shock. Lucky to break 16,000? We've done that with ease already this year. Saturday will be more like 20,000, an excellent and generous offer by our board to get families in during these hard economic times.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Saturday will be more like 20,000, an excellent and generous offer by our board to get families in during these hard economic times.

Exactly, hopefully our board will try and offer us a 12 month payment plan for ST's next season, it's the main reason why Brighton sold so many.

Feb 14, 2010
You're the tool mate. Attendances are bound to peak when you are odds on to win your league. Look at your attendances before that. Goes to show you can't use the 'small ground excuse'.

Couldn't get anymore in the temporary ground? 8500-6000 = 2500 empty seats, unless I'm mistaken.

yes you are, home end sold out last year, with no roof, a division below and after 15 years of lower league football after being asset stripped. Palace, top 4, kids for a quid and you still wont sell out

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011

Nothing embarrassed to be about as a Palace fan at the moment, I'm afraid - a team playing with pride, exuberance and awash with home-grown youngsters ripping opposition sides to shreds.

Attendances, facilities and what-not count for the square root of bugger all on the pitch. As we're showing. And yes I'm feeling smug as f*ck about it, too bloody right I am.

As you were.

PS. Freedman to Leicester? Pull the other one.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think Leicester will go for a 'marquee' manager to complement their team. That ain't Freedman.

O'Neill, Curbishley, Hughes...someone like that.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Why are there hard times in Croydon? London is still the power house of the economy.
If Brighton can get 20k crowds you lot should easily. Probably because your plastics know you are on a temporary good roll and are expecting relegation haunting times to return.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Any team in their right mind would attempt promotions to attract more supporters. We are currently attempting the 'kids for a quid' offer, before resorting to the 'let's build a shiny new stadium' option.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
yes you are, home end sold out last year, with no roof, a division below and after 15 years of lower league football after being asset stripped. Palace, top 4, kids for a quid and you still wont sell out

Palace = 11,000 core fans

Brighton = 6,000 core fans

Core fans: fans that turn up regardless.

Feb 14, 2010
Palace = 11,000 core fans

Brighton = 6,000 core fans

Core fans: fans that turn up regardless.

When did you dream that up? Palace hard core of 4000 before Coppell, Brighton hardcore of 34000 when playing Rochdale in the third div. Come back when you have won a major trophy and have some history

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
When did you dream that up? Palace hard core of 4000 before Coppell, Brighton hardcore of 34000 when playing Rochdale in the third div. Come back when you have won a major trophy and have some history

Good lord. Trying to win an argument by bringing up something completely irrelevant from the past. It's tragic.

You'll be cussing our mothers next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports