Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free wifi at the Amex?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The Cloud appeared ever so often in the West stand middle - but would not connect. Mostly it wasn't there on the wifi list at all. Certainly nothing in the Overline Lounge. Shame that this isn't working and I hope it gets resolved soon. Clearly it works elsewhere in the ground.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Was working but come half time it wouldn't find the network, it was like it had been turned off (WSU). Probably just me though.

Wasn't just you. I found it very hit and miss, which sadly was more frustrating than simply accepting I get no service all afternoon.

Pre-match, on the concourse, I was logged into Cloud and working very well. By kick-off, I was having to log back in every time I wanted to browse anything, and then it would log back out again before the page loaded up. By half-time, it wasn't even logging in. The 2 guys behind me suffered as much or more, whereas the guy next to me didn't seem to have any problems whatsoever.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wonder if people start going on p0rnTube if the game starts to get a bit boring.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Really...didn't think you would think such thoughts....you naughty boy ...you.....ps...what's the link ?

The link was intermittent but I managed to get it up for 20 minutes during the first half of the Cheltenham game. :wink:

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Tried it in ESU and WSL so far and on both occasions have connected no problem but the connection has been so slow it wouldn't load any website at all. Gave up and when back to mobile data.

Ruffy

Jun 24, 2014
N/W corner seemed to have issues, as it would connect and instantly disconnect. Thankfully, over the summer, EE have upped their game and I now get almost full strength 4G, so not too bothered! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here