Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free weekend!

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Another set of games to referee/assistant referee, waiting for abuse ??????

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was hoping to go to Sussex v Kent but can't see it lasting beyond tea tomorrow

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
There's never a free weekend with two young kids to look after; it's more like: :tantrum: :eek: :mad: :annoyed: :cry: :wozza: :facepalm: and that's all before 8am :lol:

...but I wouldn't have it any other way, of course :thumbsup:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
London double header at twickenham for me

Yup, me too. Supporting a particular team?

Harlequins!

Me three. Ms Worthingite and I are celebrating our first year anniversary by going up. Includes going up with her folks and some of her dads work colleagues. Ordered myself the new Quins shirt as a treat from my first payday and can confirm its as beautiful in the flesh as it looks in pics.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Half price sushi in John Dory's Saturday lunchtime. Relax in the garden in the afternoon. Ostrich goulash with spaghetti and a bottle of Pinotage for dinner then off to the Keg and Crow for a couple of Windhoek Draughts and Hunters Hard Lemon for Ms Seagull58. Not a very strenuous day.
Sunday morning will be spent at the gym; cardio, weights and swimming.

Jul 7, 2003
Going to Portsmouth but not to see the tw@t with the bell. Myself and son will be at an NFL event in the Guildhall while the wife and daughter go shopping at Gunwharf Quays. Then all meet up afterwards for a bite to eat before coming home.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Weather forecast for down here on Saturday is not good. I will be officially bored and pissed off that an international break has come along already as i hate them, 2 weeks of no Albion action just for our bunch of no hopers and our wonderful new manager.
Makes my piss boil, so it does.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Me three. Ms Worthingite and I are celebrating our first year anniversary by going up. Includes going up with her folks and some of her dads work colleagues. Ordered myself the new Quins shirt as a treat from my first payday and can confirm its as beautiful in the flesh as it looks in pics.

Glad to hear we are all Quins supporter rather than Sarries. I'm still using my shirt circa 2012 - the last with the quarters that were sewn as opposed to printed. Although I am tempted to treat myself to the new one.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Glad to hear we are all Quins supporter rather than Sarries. I'm still using my shirt circa 2012 - the last with the quarters that were sewn as opposed to printed. Although I am tempted to treat myself to the new one.

Treated myself big time- not only the shirt but the hoodie in the same colour scheme. Expensive day, but great day out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here