Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Tickets for THE FIRST EMPEROR: China's Terracotta Army - Friday 14 March

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Unfortunately I can't now go to see this exhibition at the British Museum, which is a real shame as it is supposed to be pretty good. I have 2 adult and 2 child tickets for this Friday 14th March, entry between 10:20 and 10:30. Please PM me if you fancy taking them off my hands maybe for a small donation to the REMF? They cost me £26 in total (£12 each adult, kids free, £2 booking)

I live near Preston Park station and work in Notting Hill.

terracottES1309a_243x407.jpg

The kneeling archer, his hair platted and knotted in an intricate style, is insured for £1.6 billion :eek:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/arts/artexhibition-20637227-details/The+First+Emperor/artexhibitionReview.do?reviewId=23412082

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Went last week. Sold out on the day but managed to talk our way past the doorman for free. Very interesting exhibit, worth a visit.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I went on the opening day last year and it was simply brilliant. Well worth a donation if anyone's interested?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've heard it a bit underwhelming. For the full effect, you really need to see FASANDS of them (as it is in China). Still very interesting though, I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here