Free ticket for burnley in W.S.U

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Been invited to the posh part today so my seat will be empty,tried a few people but nobody available so if anybody wants a free ticket for today P.M me with your number and we'll get it sorted.Seat is back row centre block so excellent view.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Been invited to the posh part today so my seat will be empty,tried a few people but nobody available so if anybody wants a free ticket for today P.M me with your number and we'll get it sorted.Seat is back row centre block so excellent view.

Cannot understand the attraction to the prawn sarnie stand,it`s like a morgue in there keep your seat mate

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Nice touch giving your ticket away mate. I'm not a season ticket holder but if I was I'd hate to see my seat empty whatever the reason may be and would do everything to ensure someone is cheering on the Albion in my place even if it means giving it away!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice touch giving your ticket away mate. I'm not a season ticket holder but if I was I'd hate to see my seat empty whatever the reason may be and would do everything to ensure someone is cheering on the Albion in my place even if it means giving it away!

It is, Mrs Hut making her Amex season debut today as one of our lot is on the piste

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

A few of us do it. I hate where my ST seat is in WSU and have given it away today. And bought one in WSL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports