Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(Free) Spanish Flags for tomorrow

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Just taken delivery of 50 (3' x 2') Spanish Flags. Will hand them out at Barnsley tomorrow.

I got them wholesale and was going to sell them at £2 each but found out this would be illegal so I'm going to give them away.

If you want to keep your flag at the end, be my guest. If you're not bothered could you leave flag on seat at end of your row when you leave and I will collect and try to flog on ebay (or maybe save them for our "Thanks for Staying, Vicente." celebration next year!).

Please don't try to pay me. I don't want to spend the next two years banged up in Barnsley, or renditioned to Sheffield!

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just taken delivery of 50 (3' x 2') Spanish Flags. Will hand them out at Barnsley tomorrow.

I got them wholesale and was going to sell them at £2 each but found out this would be illegal so I'm going to give them away.

If you could leave flag on seat at end of your row when you leave I will collect them and try to flog them on ebay (or maybe save them for our "Thanks for Staying, Vicente." celebration next year!).

Please don't try to pay me. I don't want to spend the next two years banged up in Barnsley, or renditioned to Sheffield!

iQue guay!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

If you could leave flag on seat at end of your row when you leave I will collect them and try to flog them on ebay (or maybe save them for our "Thanks for Staying, Vicente." celebration next year!).

Excellent effort, well done!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Love the idea. Hope people play fair and give you them back at the end but failing that we can applaud your altruism :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
People may not be able to pay you for the flag but if they hand you a couple of quid as a gift because it was your birth day this year that will not be illegal

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
People may not be able to pay you for the flag but if they hand you a couple of quid as a gift because it was your birth day this year that will not be illegal

Yeah, thanks for the thought but hold on to your money. Bloke at Barnsley already refuses to believe I might be happy to give them away, so don't want to take a chance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah, thanks for the thought but hold on to your money. Bloke at Barnsley already refuses to believe I might be happy to give them away, so don't want to take a chance.

Can't you tell him you are a pikey and it would contravene your human rights ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here