Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free SKYSports NOW TV Day Pass (Twitter Account required)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Just got this tweet come through to my inbox

Make sure you sign up by 1pm today to claim your Sky Sports Day Pass for the Super Sunday football! Enjoy the match! bit.ly/11Ua8tr

Now I'm confused. Does this mean I have to use this code by this time? Do I have to enter the code by this time and 'activate it' at a later date when I want to use it? (Potentially Friday, subject to loyalty points etc) or do I not have to do anything until Friday and do it all then?
Apologies for stupidness, still hanging from yesterday...

ram1992

Mar 11, 2008
The Great Unknown
Just got this tweet come through to my inbox

Make sure you sign up by 1pm today to claim your Sky Sports Day Pass for the Super Sunday football! Enjoy the match! bit.ly/11Ua8tr

Now I'm confused. Does this mean I have to use this code by this time? Do I have to enter the code by this time and 'activate it' at a later date when I want to use it? (Potentially Friday, subject to loyalty points etc) or do I not have to do anything until Friday and do it all then?
Apologies for stupidness, still hanging from yesterday...

No, they're just reminding you that if you want to use it today then the football kicks off at 1pm, you can still use it whenever.

Quite enjoying having sky on the tv again today thanks to the code working on the xbox :ascarf:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
No, they're just reminding you that if you want to use it today then the football kicks off at 1pm, you can still use it whenever.

Quite enjoying having sky on the tv again today thanks to the code working on the xbox :ascarf:

Ok thought as much but if it had to be used today I didn't want to waste it. Cheers!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Out of interest can I watch from the Sky site (if I pay) from abroad or is it blocked?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
thanks [MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] just activated mine now to make sure its all working for tonight. got the app on ipad and downloaded on pc just to make sure. All seems to be working very nicely :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here