Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free inflatable beach balls

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Just been to Tesco in Worthing, and if you buy a pack of clementines for £2, you get a free inflatable Jaffa beach ball.

Just a thought for Saturday, always livens things up chucking a few of those around.

Not for those in the WSU though after they have climbed all those stairs!:lolol:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Just been to Tesco in Worthing, and if you buy a pack of clementines for £2, you get a free inflatable Jaffa beach ball.

Just a thought for Saturday, always livens things up chucking a few of those around.

Not for those in the WSU though after they have climbed all those stairs!:lolol:

Did you see the Sunderland v Liverpool game a couple of years ago?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

what a waste of clementines !

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
this ? i would hate to see the same thing happen to us on out 1st game !!!

I was at Molineux for Wolves vs. Liverpool a few weeks after the beach ball incident. Wolves mascot, Wolfie, got removed by stewards for taunting the Liverpool fans with a beachball!

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Can see this catching on with quite a few away fans this season

Best put up the barricades then if they are going to come down mob handed with beach balls!:lolol:

However I agree! My quick money spinning idea therefore, is to buy loads of beachballs wholesale, get similar colours to the away team playing and flog them on match days to the away fans.

Anyone tries this and it works, owes me.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
So what happened?

A beachball released by a Liverpool fan got loose in their penalty area and they conceded a goal after the match ball deflected off it and past the confused keeper. Cost them the game I think and many saw it as a turning point in their whole woeful season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here