Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free food and drink for those going to Middlesborough, courtesy of the Albion

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Sounds like we might be seeing some youth team
Players, as just heard something from a very good source.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Didn't get anything at Sunderland away in 1979! Just wet and cold at got home at 4 in the morning.

Bamber out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
£6 x 500 = £3,000

It's better than nothing but only just. And I bet not all of then will get used either.

Some of the away performances have been so shocking this season this is a bit like giving a sticking plaster to someone wih a broken leg.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Didn't get anything at Sunderland away in 1979! Just wet and cold at got home at 4 in the morning.

Bamber out

It was November 1978. You had great chart music, cheaper booze and fags, and a team that was most definitely 'First Division Ready'...

#BamberIn

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My eldest daughter's first taste of "Albion" food c.1989, at her first game, courtesy of the catering hut(?) at the back of the East terrace. She lived to tell the tale!

Oh, that hut !

I'm pleased to hear of your daughter's good health. This may be due to yourself having the sense not to feed her one of the pies from that abode.

Mind you, there was so little meat In them anyway.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It was November 1978. You had great chart music, cheaper booze and fags, and a team that was most definitely 'First Division Ready'...

#BamberIn

But it was a bit hairy I seem to remember. Would have been nice for barber to have bought us all pies though..lol

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But it was a bit hairy I seem to remember. Would have been nice for barber to have bought us all pies though..lol

If they were anything like the Cheeseburger I was served up today....

20150502_121658.jpg

The picture is flattering. It was the worst I can remember. The cheese was a tiny dot.

There's free, and there's extracting the urine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here