Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Free England v Australia tickets x2 - Friday at Wembley

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’ve got two tickets for England v Australia at Wembley on Friday night. Home end. Free to anyone who wants them as I can’t go now.

Just send me a message.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
@Giraffe Australia tickets may have gone but I also have a pair for not only this fixture, but next week’s Nations League match with Italy too.

Decent enough seats, both lower tier (I think) and a good chance to see one of our own to boot.

Message me if you want them, I only ask that they are used and don’t go to waste. No charge.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
@Giraffe Australia tickets may have gone but I also have a pair for not only this fixture, but next week’s Nations League match with Italy too.

Decent enough seats, both lower tier (I think) and a good chance to see one of our own to boot.

Message me if you want them, I only ask that they are used and don’t go to waste. No charge.
PM sent for the Oz fixture only. Kind gesture.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Is everyone feeling the effects of a football overdose?

Or are we so spoiled with the football from the albion that we can't face a downgrade to Southgate cloggers

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Going just to get the caps really 🤣 but hope Dunk plays. Italy Tues will be good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope those selling won’t be claiming said caps too then …… 😳
Yeh if it’s scanned at turnstile it will be. That’s often why people just give tickets away for these. Not saying Giraffe is, not that it would bother me, I’ve had friends go on my tickets for caps if I can’t make it… shhhhh

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Yeh if it’s scanned at turnstile it will be. That’s often why people just give tickets away for these. Not saying Giraffe is, not that it would bother me, I’ve had friends go on my tickets for caps if I can’t make it… shhhhh
I’m back from the rugby in Marseille late Monday, hacking it up to Wembley on Tuesday (when honestly I haven’t got time to go) just to make sure I get the caps too. I shall make a citizen‘s arrest of anyone I see scamming the system so they can get tickets for Germany 2024…….. 😆

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here