Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Camping on the pitch at the amex 24th may

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I hear they're showing the 2014/15 highlights on the screen. That should get the kids off to sleep.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whilst I'd assumed that this was an activity targeted at kids, seeing as how it's for half term week etc, I can't help noticing that screenshot doesn't specifically say campers must have children with them.

Which presents an interesting opportunity for any couples who'd like to make a booking. Has the Amex pitch ever been, er, christened, do we know?

<insert "more action in the box than we saw all season" joke here>

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Can I bring my heavyweight Motorhome. That would churn up the pitch a bit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
carry-on-camping_0.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Will CAMPING GAZza be there?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Whilst I'd assumed that this was an activity targeted at kids, seeing as how it's for half term week etc, I can't help noticing that screenshot doesn't specifically say campers must have children with them.

Which presents an interesting opportunity for any couples who'd like to make a booking. Has the Amex pitch ever been, er, christened, do we know?

Yes. Yes it has. Ulloa's penalty joined the Mile High Club.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

<insert "more action in the box than we saw all season" joke here>

I'm pretty sure we've all been f**ked over on the pitch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This sounds brilliant.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Out of curiosity, what happened to the concert that was "definitely happening" in June and that several people on here knew who was performing for? Can they reveal who was supposed to be performing, now that they're clearly not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here