Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Albion Videos - All This Season's Games & More...

SeagullsReloaded

SeagullsReloaded.com
Aug 29, 2011
Spain
Hi

With thanks for the special permission from Bozza (site admin), I thought I'd let you know about my new site I created over the weekend.

Living in Spain, I can't get to all games. Albions fans the world over take their own videos, however and kindly post them on video sharing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo etc.

I've now put them all together in one place on a match by match, season by season basis and then some...

Take a look at www .seagullsreloaded. com - vote for your favourite vids and leave a comment if you will.

Or search for 'seagulls reloaded' in Google.

Cheers
Chris

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Nice site mate.

If the videos were in categories or in an order of some sort that would be excellent. Apart from that superb work. Bookmarked.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Cheers, started it on Saturday last while listening to the Posh game.

Just click on the drop down box on the right where it says ALBION VIDEO CATEGORIES.

So it does, top work fella. As i said I've bookmarked it and look forward to more videos, be good to have them all in one place.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Are the videos all posted by yourself? Or linked from other uploaders?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done for taking the time to put the website together. I'm sure it'll prove a valuable service, particularly for overseas Albion fans.

Can we swop BHA FC links?

I do a similarish video website covering the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s at Seagulls TV - Relive the Glory Years of 1976-83 and I'll happily link to your website.
Also, I often put up current Albion footage from the BBC at YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. - minutes after it's broadcast. others may do so too, but it's another source for you...

Note to mods: please make this thread invisible to Insider!

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As an aside, and I have said the same to 'SeagullsReloaded', I purchased the domain NorthStandVids.com a while back to do something broadly similar. The site would have been live way back, other for the fact that I've had problems with a utility I'm using to automatically suck in, and categorise a lot of existing content and save me (or others) the manual hassle.

It will be a project I get back onto in the next week or so as part of expanding NSC's offering.

SeagullsReloaded

SeagullsReloaded.com
Aug 29, 2011
Spain
Well done for taking the time to put the website together. I'm sure it'll prove a valuable service, particularly for overseas Albion fans.

Can we swop BHA FC links?

I do a similarish video website covering the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s at Seagulls TV - Relive the Glory Years of 1976-83 and I'll happily link to your website.
Also, I often put up current Albion footage from the YouTube- minutes after it's broadcast. others may do so too, but it's another source for you...

Note to mods: please make this thread invisible to Insider!

Sure, no probs. I'll certainly take a look a what you have and add it. Send me an email thru the site with your link details and I'll do it tomorrow.

Anyone can recommend a video for inclusion to the site. As long as it's hosted elsewhere it keeps me out of any copyright issues.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
As an aside, and I have said the same to 'SeagullsReloaded', I purchased the domain NorthStandVids.com a while back to do something broadly similar. The site would have been live way back, other for the fact that I've had problems with a utility I'm using to automatically suck in, and categorise a lot of existing content and save me (or others) the manual hassle.

It will be a project I get back onto in the next week or so as part of expanding NSC's offering.

Wither seagullsreloaded.com once NorthStandVids.com gets up and running? It'd be sad if the reach of NorthStandVids inadvertently diminishes the pull of this new development...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here