Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fred Karno's Circus at the Palace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Keep convincing yourself. Sports psychologist, my eye! It's a hypnotist, and it seems to have worked on the fans already.

Sports psychologist ? :lolol: Already being lined up by Butlins to do a summer season in Skegness.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
A hypnotist eh? That changes everything. I don't wish we'd lost to you in the play offs now, I wish we'd never been in them. If only you'd never given us Dobbie :( Without him we'd be looking forward to Yeovil away.

It's just not fair

Don't you go worrying yourself Psalm56:5, take a walk, get yourself a nice ice cream and start looking forward to the Spurs match, it's just not worth stressing yourself.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Seemingly £120m is now £160m. Palace can't count money. Funny that

You get £120m for finishing bottom (£60m + £60m in parachute). Estimates on how much you make extra in the Prem through additional television and sponsorship money varies, but I've seen £160m mentioned the press.

Regardless, TheMajor thinking our promotion is a good area for him to try and wind us up is comical.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This HAS to stop happening!

Why ? , old major is harmless if a little bit strange . Let him keep starting these threads it keeps me and fellow palace fans captivated and lured to this forum :wink:

Anyone seen the Major? I'm worried about his mental health.

I'm alright Paulie. I saw this defeat coming - check out my score predictor.:thumbsup:

I think we're in for a troubled mid table season - whereas you are in for an an(n)us horribilis.

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011
I'm alright Paulie. I saw this defeat coming - check out my score predictor.:thumbsup:

I think we're in for a troubled mid table season - whereas you are in for an an(n)us horribilis.

Most Palace fans realise we will lose significantly more than we will win. We may well get a few hidings along the way but we also didn't expect to do well in the play offs, then Wembley was a good day out with anything else a bonus, after all our top scorer Was crocked. Didn't turn out too bad did it?

A little luck and we may well make 17th or slightly better.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Our glorious 2-0 win at the Amex and Wembley will carry us through and keep us happy whatever happens this season:thumbsup:

What odds on palace not winning a league game all season do you reckon? Must be the worst team to have been promoted to the top flight since ........no I give up. Still, will be a nice little sojourn for you I guess and bags of cash to clear your debts to boot (should there be a change of strategy at the club)

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Quantify that please, it was 90 Million in most media, Sky put it to £120 million and you have it at £160 million.

I don't think it's £90m in any media. Not that I've seen anyway. You get £60m if you finish bottom (more if we should finish any higher). You get a further £60m in parachute payments. That's £120m you are guaranteed at worst. You then get extra money for televised matches and additional sponsorship, etc. The figure there various in reports, but I've seen £40m mentioned so used that.

Perhaps the £90m figure you saw was an estimate for next year alone (so not including the parachute payments)?

It really is an obscene amount of money. Personally I hope the Premier League is scrapped and the money more evenly shared across the leagues, but I don't see it happening.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Chamakh has signed for THE SCUM , nice to see he has an escape clause in his contract because he doesn't want to play in The Championship next season. :lolol: Goalllll Lazioooooooooooo :O

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Not a good start for Oscar.
It seems to me that he isn't having much input regarding new players, so what chance has he got in moulding his new side ? With money being a issue, it's free transfers and loans for you, but I can't see any Oscar players arriving, Burkes signings ???
With a new long ball style being adopted, I can see the white hankerchiefs being waved soon !
Worrying times in the Amex big top.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

We expect it phallus , do you ! It will be a hard frustrating season for the weed so do keep the threads coming .a nice irony is that your a horrible ar sehole :thumbsup:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Not a good start for Oscar.
It seems to me that he isn't having much input regarding new players, so what chance has he got in moulding his new side ? With money being a issue, it's free transfers and loans for you, but I can't see any Oscar players arriving, Burkes signings ???
With a new long ball style being adopted, I can see the white hankerchiefs being waved soon !
Worrying times in the Amex big top.
for a palace fan you go deep son ! can i see some i.d

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here