Frankie from the Saturday's.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Talk about spectacularly misreading a post. I didn't accuse or imply anyone of being a paedophile. That was the meaning you created, so don't play the paedogeddon card on me.

My comment was merely around the main associations that people have of celebrities. So, for example, no matter how her career unfolds, some people will always associate Emma Watson with how she came to prominence for them, i.e. her role in Harry Potter, so a story of a re-casting of her as a raunchy character in '50 Shades of Grey' will challenge their pre-conceptions of her, or to put it more vividly, make them 'squirm, shiver and squirm some more' to use a Now Magazine's journalist's words.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/537722/emma-watson-for-50-shades-of-grey-are-you-mad

You would spoil any party.

I also don't think you have a sense of humour at all, "spectacularly misreading a post" - As if my comment was meant to be taken seriously. I suggest you try to get out more, perhaps try the pub. But watch out, people down there like banter, if you're not familiar with it. You'll struggle and it'll be like learning a new language.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Not quite Tinx, Horsham boasts at least TWO self titled Guvnors, both support the Albion, neither could spell Governor, both are not Cockney hard men!

Yes but how many of them A, had their pic taken with Frankie and... B, used to live on Trafalgar Road opposite me and C, are shorter than 5'3" Frankie?!

Yes but how many of them A, had their pic taken with Frankie and... B, used to live on Trafalgar Road opposite me and C, are shorter than 5'3" Frankie?!

Under that criteria it must be Shirley, although I will have it on record he is 5'4" in his Cuban heels! His old man, the ORIGINAL Guvnor (not one of these JCL Guvnors), is still there with Turtle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports