Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bet we have the best wags in the league

Mrs Koosh is cute.

image.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Ms Sandford fancies a lap she can sit on mine. And wriggle a bit.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Question is, will we be allowed to join them?? We haven't had a pitch invasion.....yet!!!!! Be a shame to miss a great opportunity :D

Invasion after we beat Palace in the 2nd leg of the semifinal.

Partly to give it the bigun and partly to encourage Hebbard's syrup to explode.

I've heard she has springy shoes and a helmet to allow her to bounce around any room in the house for the Koosh to swat away or hold when he's least expecting it. She's a sort of lovingly hot Bert Kwouk.

:):)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Invasion after we beat Palace in the 2nd leg of the semifinal.

Partly to give it the bigun and partly to encourage Hebbard's syrup to explode.

I really hope we get a pitch invasion at the Amex this year. And a proper one this time, not a few hundred who are then booed by the people still in the stands. Gus and the players can appear on the 1901 tier of the West to wave to the 15,000 on the pitch, while the West Upper bounces to 'WE ARE GOING UP'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I really hope we get a pitch invasion at the Amex this year. And a proper one this time, not a few hundred who are then booed by the people still in the stands. Gus and the players can appear on the 1901 tier of the West to wave to the 15,000 on the pitch, while the West Upper bounces to 'WE ARE GOING UP'.
But someone has to storm the directors box, for old time sake.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I hope she does a lap of honour for all of us. We bloody deserve it after all this diarrhoea sounding music she makes! The women is the musical equivalent to a broken banjo stuffed up a panthers arse! Even my little finger has more musical ability than her, but hey ho, Why don't we get Kerry Katona and Katie Price to come on the pitch too and we all brown nose them as well? We could get Kerry Katona and Frankie to sing sussex by the sea whilst Katie Price does a speech about kicking out sexism in football whilst wearing a thong.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I hope she does a lap of honour for all of us. We bloody deserve it after all this diarrhoea sounding music she makes! The women is the musical equivalent to a broken banjo stuffed up a panthers arse! Even my little finger has more musical ability than her, but hey ho, Why don't we get Kerry Katona and Katie Price to come on the pitch too and we all brown nose them as well? We could get Kerry Katona and Frankie to sing sussex by the sea whilst Katie Price does a speech about kicking out sexism in football whilst wearing a thong.

Get Danny Boyle on to it now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here