Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
When he joined Chelsea they made him agree he could only have a McDonald's when he scored a goal. The rest is history...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:bowdown:

Great player, great ambassador to the English game... just an all round decent chappy.

He is. Quiet off field and good role model. It's funny how some idiots (incl many on here) often have a pop at him. It's usually the ones who think it's fashionable to slay off every England player...

Well done Frank. Amazing player.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Superb, having a central midfielder who is capable of shooting from outside the box would transform us into a lethal championship side

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Why would i as a albiom fan give a flyimg toss what any lampards doing at this moment in time ffs.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Why would i as a albiom fan give a flyimg toss what any lampards doing at this moment in time ffs.

So being an Albion fan means you can only appreciate anything BHA related, and you're not allowed to be a general footy fan?
Lampard's achievement would be exceptional for an out and out striker, but for a midfielder it's simply phenomenal.

It's embarrassing that there are idiots on here who think football doesn't exist outside the Amex.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This. If only we could get him to the AMEX when he moves from Chelsea.

If I were Frank Lampard, I'd be making sure I'd be partnering someone with the class of Liam Bridcutt so I could score a shed load more of goals next season. Liam Bridcutt will be playing in the premier league next season, he is way too good for the championship. Liam is class.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So being an Albion fan means you can only appreciate anything BHA related, and you're not allowed to be a general footy fan?
Lampard's achievement would be exceptional for an out and out striker, but for a midfielder it's simply phenomenal.

It's embarrassing that there are idiots on here who think football doesn't exist outside the Amex.

I am well aware that football exists in many spheres outside of BN2, I just have no real interest in the fact that somebody from another club has just become their new top scorer. I look forward to the day that Morecambe's record goalscorer has his own thread on NSC.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
I am well aware that football exists in many spheres outside of BN2, I just have no real interest in the fact that somebody from another club has just become their new top scorer. I look forward to the day that Morecambe's record goalscorer has his own thread on NSC.
If you had no interest in Lampard's record, why did you bother to even open the thread ... let alone post on it?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
A great example of how to conduct yourself as a professional sportsman. Well done Mr Lampard, I will be using him as an example for my son to follow.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Quote Originally Posted by hova View Post

Not so good if half were penalties.

What a ****ing stupid thing to say, :wanker:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Stewart Drummond.

.............could do a job?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My granny could have scored that many with the players in front of him and out wide. Such is their penetration into and domination of the oppo box, perhaps she might have scored more tbf :)

Having spent a fair amount of time with your granny, I find it hard to believe she'd be as prolific. I wouldn't exactly refer to her as mobile, bit of a unit actually.

Frank Lampard is a wonderful player, just a bit unlucky we had Steven Gerrard and Paul Scholes in the same era, both of whom are better than him overall.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Having spent a fair amount of time with your granny, I find it hard to believe she'd be as prolific. I wouldn't exactly refer to her as mobile, bit of a unit actually.

She didn't take too kindly to being described as a 'bit of a unit' tbh, and said she's in two minds about sending your 'home movie' to xHamster :ohmy:

I calmed her down, so she said to send you her love, and ask if you prefer it teeth in, or teeth out? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here