[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi continuity planning: Francesco Farioli

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If so I fear another Hyypia
What makes you think McKenna wouldn’t be? ???

ANY appointment has risks. I trust the club to get it right.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Tend to agree with @Flounce his record doesn’t seem that inspiring to me or the write up that was posted.

McKenna, style wise, just seems closer to ours
You mean the style that hasn’t been working for several months? ???

Time for a change I reckon.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The same style then? ???
1716319384184.png

So what do you lads think about Tony Blair's legacy?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This guy hasn't done enough. Would rather have Roseneir and as much as i loved RDZ I wouldn't really trust any of his proteges.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Just seen that Nice have conceded 5 goals in 14 games this season, so it’s safe to say he’s actually nothing like RDZ!
More like Hughton, never win when going a goal down, barely win by more than 1. Depressing thought isn’t it. Their fans say he’s ruined all the good dribblers, Mitoma would be a wing back.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Watched some videos about him tonight and I’m impressed. De Zerbi style build up in attack, but without the gaping holes at the back. As for the lack of goals that seems to be down to personnel rather than tactics. It does look McKenna is the favourite but I’d be excited by Farioli too

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Oh god not this twat

It might be just the picture but I think he needs to sort out his beardage. 🤷‍♀️
I'm going to be disappointed if it is him, on the basis that people know who he is & have done for over a year looking at the date of this post, so I'm #FFNotIn. I want the Eskimo manager that someone mentioned on another thread! :unsure:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I am surprised we haven't got someone in by now. I'd have thought the ingoer was sorted before RDZ went, as it was on the cards
We may have done some initial work before RDZ went but we will only now be able to do formal interviews etc. I reckon we’ll know sometime next week. There’s no hurry. Only deadline really is getting the person in ready to plan for pre season.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Farioli would be a good fit for Brighton to continue with a very similar RDZ tactics but like RDZ Farioli appears to never stick around it very much reminds me of the managment consultants who were popular a few years back I had experienced this twice often arriving at very short notice With a small team each of whum has and plays a specific role the first thing is to identify the senior pepole not the senior by position but senior by influence and try to get them on side very quickly and if not get them out, develop a plan based on what’s available and using ideas generated within make changes only if needed and make them very fast you need instant buy in and instant results then ride the wave and before it all unravels get out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports