Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France v Iceland

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
France have turned up I see.

With a bit of luck they'll turn up against Germany and we'll finally have a decent game of football to watch.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
France are really showing how bad we are!

Soo true. I really hope our useless shites are watching, doubtful though they'll be too busy on holiday spending their millions

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
France finally showing their true colours, entertaining football

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
***** GET YOUR FREE POUND HERE *****

Just invest a 'bag of sand'.

Capture.JPG

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We're all Iceland tonight, aren't we?

https://youtu.be/M8eUy-nkvLw

Late to the thread but ...... NO !!!!!!

Love France - my second home but even more importantly the two Icelandic's I've ever met were rude, arrogant tossers who right royally screwed me over. So tonight it's VIVA LA FRANCE !!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Late to the thread but ...... NO !!!!!!

Love France - my second home but even more importantly the two Icelandic's I've ever met were rude, arrogant tossers who right royally screwed me over. So tonight it's VIVA LA FRANCE !!!!!

I have to agree with this. I only know one Icelandic national, but he is very rude and arrogant. I know it doesn't apply to the whole population, but his lack of any manners warranted a mention.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
As has already been noted here, France did what any genuinely good attacking side was going to do, and demonstrated their superior quality. Iceland can be well pleased with their tournament, but if our players were anywhere near as good as they think they are, and we're repeatedly told they are, they'd have knocked them out comfortably.

France v Germany has a much closer ring to it, France's defensive issues notwithstanding, than Germany v Iceland. You've got to wonder what Germany or France would have done to us if we'd met them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have to agree with this. I only know one Icelandic national, but he is very rude and arrogant. I know it doesn't apply to the whole population, but his lack of any manners warranted a mention.

There really can't be that many Icelandic's in Brighton .... could we be talking about the same person ? First initial is G.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here