Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
France looking pretty ordinary so far.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Especially Martial.

Agreed. I think the shape looks all wrong. Martial has to play up front if he is going to play, he is not technical enough to play wide in this style. Payet should be out there. Coman looks like an international Lua Lua, all the skills and no idea what he is doing. Giroud has a 50p head, if he even manages to get it on to his head rather than his shoulder. Evra is done, just does not have the legs anymore, looking forward to seeing him against someone half way decent, imagine what Ronaldo would do to him. Thought France were favourites before this, right now they look worse than Germany, Spain, Italy, Croatia and even England.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Was thinking exactly the same thing. Evra pretends to be injured and the ref turns a blind eye. Host nation syndrome. If that was an Albanian player he'd probably have seen a red.

Although I would say Evra's challenge wasn't as bad as the Portuguese player who got sent off against England, it was dangerous play and deserved at least a yellow.
Talking of dangerous high kicks, how this only got a yellow card I don't know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfFj7_WpQyY&

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
France are as bang untidy as the fleece round Widdicombe's wizard's sleeve . . . . Anne I mean, not Josh, obvs.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The decision to exclude Karim Benzema from the squad is coming back to haunt France. They'd be winning games comfortably. Didier Deschamps has to take responsibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here