Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Framed signed Palarse shirt

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The charity shop must be having a special Palace week, as I spotted an official club badge next to the framed shirt.

18_1342117332_7562_300_300.JPG

Very good Edna , keep sucking those lemons !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was these that puzzled me most of all though. Not sure who Anna is- the girlfriend of the lady wearing them perhaps? I feel for her, imagine having to go through life so closeted, one only felt safe expressing the love that dare not speak its name via the medium of pants.

CPalace_front.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think the "Framed Palace Shirt " is a bit of a clue Buzz, not a pair of your skid marked kacks.

Oh really? Crikey, nothing gets past you, eh? Talking of getting shitty things framed I've had this lying around at home for ages and been meaning to get it framed and hung above my loo. "In case of emergency break glass and wipe arse..." kind of thing.

You like it SE20?

3604.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That reminds me must buy shit paper tommorrow !!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So how much are your championship Tesco carrier bag looking shirts worth?

I'm still, a little peturbed as to why we are ridiculed for having the same design as a large company. I am sure we were here first, but it's likely that someone else had that pattern before us.

Worth is a stupid word when it comes to football. They're not worth anything as far as I am concerned.

You seem very scathing of the Championship, despite lauding in hanging about in such depravation over the last 36 years or whenever football became accountable.

It's quite ironic that you would pick a supermarket as a stick to beat us, considering you are an add on to Sainsburys. You'd better hope your current board have plans greater than a bit of wall papering. It's exactly what my uni landlord used to do. Complain and he used to paint over the damp.

Taste the difference or every little helps or something.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Oh really? Crikey, nothing gets past you, eh? Talking of getting shitty things framed I've had this lying around at home for ages and been meaning to get it framed and hung above my loo. "In case of emergency break glass and wipe arse..." kind of thing.

You like it SE20?

3604.jpg

So which one is your "premier " team ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So which one is your "premier " team ?

That's a little rich considering you have had a 33% increase in attendances in the ground that you'll always have and always have had.

Whereas, we have a huge upsurge in attendances from an uncovered athletics track to a stadium fit for professional football. Who knows what the demographics are of our fans, but the fair test suggests you have more plastics than us. Did you skip science?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Might be good if you've run out of loo roll.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

You like it SE20?

3604.jpg

I prefer this one, [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]. With added "Premiership".

$_58.JPG

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
th_Palaceshirthalfscarf_zpsf8eeb2a8.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh, you know what. I like both clubs equally - and as anyone who knows me will tell you - that's the God's honest truth.

Good to know, as there's a different style of Palace-United scarf out there, for I know you wouldn't be seen dead in the same one twice.

united-v-palace-half-half-friendship-knitted-scarf-1716-p[ekm]103x170[ekm].jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You know what? Mine comes with the 'Premiership' seal of approval too. Cor...that's added a fair bit to the value of an already priceless heirloom.

15gayp3.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You know what? Mine comes with the 'Premiership' seal of approval too. Cor...that's added a fair bit to the value of an already priceless heirloom.

15gayp3.jpg

Presumably when they play West Ham though, there's only one team to support?

13939606825_5497439ffd_z.jpg

Eight quid for a Bobby Moore or a tenner for one with Palace on :dunce:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good to know, as there's a different style of Palace-United scarf out there, for I know you wouldn't be seen dead in the same one twice.

united-v-palace-half-half-friendship-knitted-scarf-1716-p[ekm]103x170[ekm].jpg

You've got all this to look forward to WHEN you reach the promise land.
I bet you can't wait ? :wink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You've got all this to look forward to WHEN you reach the promise land.
I bet you can't wait ? :wink:

Yeah. That disappointing moment when you turn up at Ewood Park & they're all out of Rovers-B&HAlbion scarves never gets any less crushing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yeah. That disappointing moment when you turn up at Ewood Park & they're all out of Rovers-B&HAlbion scarves never gets any less crushing.

Those Stoke/Brighton ones we saw a few years back when we played them at the Britannia in the FA Cup was a particular low point. Ah well, it was Stoke's cup final though so I can't really blame them.:thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This must be Scarf Of The Year though, I can't help feeling.

210669_mainimg.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here