Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frame for signed shirts

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I want to put my signed Albion shirt up on the wall but cannot find a frame to put it in.Does anyone know where to get one? (Don't say Focus)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've always got mine done in Worthing at the shop by Durrington library, strange chap but does a top job!

Angmering frames are good too in the village but v.expensive

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
By the way this is a PROPER job, nice frame, protective glass [stops sunlight from fading whatever is in the frame] put in some photos / presentation plaque in there as well and all properly pinned up / back. Was about £120

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
I've always got mine done in Worthing at the shop by Durrington library, strange chap but does a top job!

Thats interesting,near my house! I wondered when that useless little village would be of use (no, not Worthing).

Not sure about the £120 bit though.Is the Durrington one competitively priced?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I know that this is a bit out of the way, but I had mine framed, with non-shine glass in a decent silver frame in Bexhill, at Bexhill Photographic in Pankhurst Road. Cost £25.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thats interesting,near my house! I wondered when that useless little village would be of use (no, not Worthing).

Not sure about the £120 bit though.Is the Durrington one competitively priced?

Angerming were like £150+, Durrington was about £120 but its a top job and will last me for years.

Have a look in the shop, he has alot of work he has done up on the walls

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
By the way I only spent that extra bit than do it myself or cheaper shops was because it was a signed england shirt and a few photos of me with a few players so this ramped up the cost I think

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
By the way I only spent that extra bit than do it myself or cheaper shops was because it was a signed england shirt and a few photos of me with a few players so this ramped up the cost I think

show off,but you're right, i'd like more than just the shirt in there too.Maybe a pic of Falmer or the celebration crowds on the seafront when we used to win things.

On second thoughts, maybe just the shirt

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's probs a bit of a treck for you by the look of things, but I've had a couple of pics framed at 'A Frame Of Mind' in Hove (corner of Blatchington & Sackville Rd's) & they're really good. They had a framed Albion shirt in their window last time I looked too, so why not give 'em a bell & ask for a quote?

Tel: 01273 927409

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

That's my uncle :thumbsup:
And yes he does a bloody good job,he's done all mine. For FREE :p

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
B&Q do a frame for about £20. Fits perfectly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here