Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fox hunting banned on National Trust land

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I'm not defending her but I acknowledge she may feel somewhat aggrieved because I bet she has seen worse that has gone unpunished.

the video only came to light because the hunt she was part of have a reputation for being very active with killing foxes.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
NOTE the ban on fox hunting on NT land is still not ratified. The previous vote which was a majority in favour of banning it was overturned by the board. So if you were thinking that you might renew or restart (as in my case) your membership wait a bit longer....

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
I'm not defending her but I acknowledge she may feel somewhat aggrieved because I bet she has seen worse that has gone unpunished.
Not really. Hitting a horse on the head has always been seen as an absolute no-no, under any circumstances, in a way that smacking it with a whip on the rump has not. Presumably it hurts more or frightens them or risks causing damage. I've seen a child at a horse show called over by the judge and given a proper, public ticking off for hitting the pony too far up its neck.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
NOTE the ban on fox hunting on NT land is still not ratified. The previous vote which was a majority in favour of banning it was overturned by the board. So if you were thinking that you might renew or restart (as in my case) your membership wait a bit longer....
The ban on drag hunting. Fox hunting has been banned for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here