Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Fourth Test: England v India, Old Trafford, August 7th-11th

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
131-8 and it's our boy!!! Marvellous scenes!!

**Edit** ignore me. Close, but no cigar :(

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Now we can celebrate - Ali seems to have hit a purple patch - and that was suicidal running!! Part time spinner my arse.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
To bowl India out for 152 in 46.4 overs and 161 in 43 overs and WIN by an innings and 54 runs, at Old Trafford... in 7 sessions, is simply amazing.

2-1 England :clap2:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Great result for England, especially as Broady couldn't bowl in the second innings. Without taking anything away from Englands performance I must qyestion the Indian tactics. Everyone in the UK knew that the chances of a downpour where extremely high, all they had to do was stay at the crease for the rest of the day maybe losing a couple of wickets. Yet they bat as if they were in a reasonable obtainable run chase. Is this the product of being bought up in the era of IPL cricket or are they just not that good. England should rap up the seris at the Oval hopefully this week.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Being Lazy and not opening a new thread for the next test. But what do people think for side? Do you go unchanged and keep the winning side or is there a question mark over Robson and potentially Broad's fitness?
Personally as long as Broad is fully fit, not just fit but fully fit, then I think you keep it exactly the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here